Motherhood


Motherhood is the loneliest experience I’ve ever had. If you are a mother - hi hello, I see you.

I get so jealous when my friend invites her friends over and not me. Even though it's like I wanna leave Dottie at home, I also just want to spend time with her so even if I was invited - I'd miss her. Is this normal?

I want to go and I don't want to go. At least, I wanna be invited and it up to me that I don't wanna go. I hate this feeling of no longer feeling included. I hate the idea that other mothers have felt this too. That motherhood changes friendships negatively when motherhood has given me my favorite person (even if she doesn't let me sleep).

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Currently reading

Driving Over Lemons: An Optimist in Andalucía
Last Summer at the Golden Hotel

Latest on Pinterest