New Glarus, Wisconsin

Seen


For many years, I've found myself at times holding information that I did not want to be in charge of. How I find myself burdened time and time again with information that is heavy, and often not even mine, I'm not sure how it happens so frequently. It's something my therapist and I talk about often. And one thing she has helped me with is learning that sometimes I can feel so burdened by holding this information, that it's okay to just put it down. So, figuratively, I put it on a shelf, and I walk away. It's still there, I know this, but sometimes I just need to put down heavy things.

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Currently reading

Driving Over Lemons: An Optimist in Andalucía
Last Summer at the Golden Hotel

Latest on Pinterest