Party with... Zooey Deschanel

Can you begin to imagine how adorable a Christmas party with Zooey Deschanel would be? I see a lot of cute decor and whimsical details. Smiles would be easy to come by at Zooey D's party. With eyes that sparkle like hers, she makes the perfect winter cocktail party hostess. Details aren't lost on Zooey like this printable sign and berry wreath propped up casually on a bookshelf. 
Dinner would be served on these gorgeously textured snowflake white china. For dessert, something as charming as these chocolate tartlets, full of hazelnuts, cocoa, and topped with walnuts, apples, and fudge pearls
This wreath is so delightful and girly, made of twisted and dried grapevines, along with fresh white flowers and a DIY yarn family letter.
I could see Zooey D serve up a homemade vegan (thanks Erin!) chocolate cake for the holidays, topped with powdered sugar for a touch of snow. Her chocolate cake would turn the cuteness up a notch with the use of a paper stencil snowflake, hand made just like in grade school. 
For a hint of Naughty or Nice, there would be a whiskey tasting station. On the rocks to keep your cool, or neat to warm yourself from the inside out.
Of course, while the party is moving right along in all of it's cute glory, the   She & Him Christmas album would be playing softly in the background, truly setting the mood for a cutesy Christmas party.

A little track by them to truly set the atmosphere for this Party With post.

[Flash 9 is required to listen to audio.]
Sleigh Ride by She & Him
Adieu, Yelle
Zooey Deschanel photo source
Chocolate cake photo source
Whiskey photo source

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. Oh my! I love the glass bottles and the whisky tasting station. So classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! She would definitely have to sing at the party too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, sleigh bells is one of my favorite christmas songs, it's fun and torturous all at the same time. (torturous because it usually takes me until may to get it out of my head!) that cake is so cute and i love how they did the confectioners sugar on top - how easy and lovely is that?! and a whiskey station, fun! i love the decanters, that's one of those things i never buy and then always wish i had! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love her too! I'd love to go to this party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird that I know this, but Zooey is a strict Vegan who doesn't eat soy or oil! My ex had the same diet, I think that's how I know that. And from an episode of Top Chef where they had to make a big dinner for her and a bunch of her friends and family that adhered to those restrictions. So her chocolate cake would have to be seriously altered to fit! Other than that, I love all your picks and hope this becomes a regular series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, if only we could all party with Zooey over the holidays! Loved this post, so fabulous ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the she & him Christmas album too :-) x

    ps. thanks for stopping by my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the snow flake shaped plate and yummy chocolate cake!!!! Love this post so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah I love Zooey so much, beautiful picture and great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zooey is SO, SO cute! I love her spunk and style...I'd love to be invited to one of her parties ;) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha yup, she would definitely host a party like this. Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute little post! i love that cake and the whiskey bar!! x

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Currently reading

Driving Over Lemons: An Optimist in Andalucía
Last Summer at the Golden Hotel

Latest on Pinterest