Hello, Saturn Return


I'm thankful for the long weekends around the start of the new year. The retrogrades in late 2018 and early 2019 have had a lasting (and dragging) affect on me. I'm feeling my Saturn return more intensely than ever. I thought 28 was quite the year of change (having a baby) and growth (adjusting to what life looks like with said baby). However,  I feel like my Saturn return is coming to it's peak. I'm turning 29 and the start of this year brings big goals for myself, my family, and our future. Capricorn season is allowing me to feel focused and motivated to accomplish a goal in a short amount of time. The next three months will require diligent studying on weekends, but in the end it will all pay off. I don't know for certain that it'll pay off, of course there are some unknowns, but when I trust my gut - my intuition is telling me that this is the right path for me. 

It makes sense that Capricorns would be the first astrological sign - the start of the new year. I love what this fresh start means (leaving those tough, mental retrogrades behind) and the forward-thinking goals I can set for myself (apparently us sea goats are hard workers). But the start of a new year also makes me feel hopeful and optimistic. And after seeing so many of my close friends and family go through a hard year, I'm happy to be feeling a little hopeful and optimistic. Cheers to 29. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Currently reading

Driving Over Lemons: An Optimist in Andalucía
Last Summer at the Golden Hotel

Latest on Pinterest