Weekend Recap + What's in my bag?

There is always the question, what's in your bag? that I find online. I figured this would be a good time to address such a situation; everyone is still digesting their Thanksgivings meal, and most likely thinking about what to buy their loved ones for the holidays. 
In my bag, I always have:
  • My wallet from Anthropologie. For me, it's the perfect size; it holds all of cards, debit and business alike, as well as a nice patterned pocket for checks or cash
  • Moleskine, reporter style, in which I jot down anything I don't want to forget including adjusting my work schedule, not forgetting an assignment, and even some blog post inspiration here or there
  • My business card holder, for holding my new Moo business cards, my professional cards, and to hold other's cards
  • Keys, always
  • Sephora red lipstick: it's the Parisian in me
  • A faux-pencil that is mechanical, and a pen
  • My professional business cards, designed by my friends at Octothorpe Creative
This weekend was such a very nice mini-vacation for us. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because everyone celebrates it, no one is pressured to give gifts, it's all about family, friends, and food! It was so nice to spend quality time with the family. My favorite, starting the day with coffee and family, decorating the Christmas tree with my little cousins, and really delicious food. 


Salut, Yelle

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. I love your wallet and the bokeh in the last photo :) I cannot wait to start decorating my tree too! Glad to hear you had a lovely time with your family last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time with your family! I love your wallet from Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's the voyeur in me but I LOVE seeing what's inside everyone's bags. There's a Flickr pool devoted solely to shots like this. It's addictive, I'm warning you. It's like 1000 pages long, so you could be there all day! I'm so happy yo had a lovely Thanksgiving. Good company and good food. What more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i use those same reporter notepads, love them. and love your keychains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos Yelle! I loved getting a peek into your handbag... that wallet is gorgeous and the business card holder is very cute! Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving holiday :)

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love your shots!
    everytime i came here you amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these posts! It's a wonder I've never done one. I also have to carry a moleskine usually, and I love that wallet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are my favorite pencils in the whole entire world! i don't even know where to buy them myself, but they some how appear in my life in such a way that i am never without one. so happy you had a great holiday. i agree, thanksgiving is such a good one. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure where the fascination comes from, but I love having a sneak peek into other people's bag (not literally, ha!). I love that you keep things simple and I love that wallet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! I bring my journal or any notebook too anywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you had a nice thanksgiving.I love how nice everything is in your bag. Gee, I would have receipts,gum wrappers,snacks,and it would just not be pretty. I love your wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i feel the same way about thanksgiving. i love that it's an entire day focused on what we're thankful for and all of the things we already have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm happy you had such a nice Thanksgiving! Obsessed with your anthropologie wallet, so cute!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these "What's in my bag?" posts. It's a nosy person's dream. (Nosy people need more dreams.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love seeing what people keep in their purses... your wallet is so SO cute. Happy Thanksgiving, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These posts are my favorite. I love seeing inside people's bags. That business card holder is so cute!

    PS I really enjoy reading your blog and nominated you for a Liebster award at my blog here: http://livingbittersweetly.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing this. a bag is such a personal thing, it almost feels like I'm not supposed to look inside yours...

    xoxo, Femke

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always have paper in my bag, too. It drives me batty when I can't write stuff down.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What is this, like 6 or 7 things in your bag? I wish! I'm one of those crazies that carries my whole life with me.

    I'm with you on the moleskin. I always have writing supplies with me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so good - my bag is full of random things that I feel that I need! I love your minimal style.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just finished the last of my Thanksgiving left overs today at lunch (tear)- I definitely enjoyed it too. I love your key covers, those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the simplicity of the items in your bag...I always have so many things in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Moleskines. Have you ever used any of their daybooks or planners? I'm thinking about getting one, but I want some opinions first.

    Jane
    harleyandjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooOOoo that's a cool wallet! and that last picture is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Currently reading

Driving Over Lemons: An Optimist in Andalucía
Last Summer at the Golden Hotel

Latest on Pinterest